Visitor Book

Here’s what our guests say about us. If you’ve recently stayed with us you can leave your own comment.

1. Stefan Nagel says:

Hi Lindsay and Stefono,
    sure you do not remember us. We stayed with you in May 1996.
    Today we remembered this few days at your place.
    Great time, good bread, nice beach and lovely fellowers. Never missed soccer at 7pm……… barefoot!!

Have a nice time.
    Tschuess- Ela und Stefan, Germany

2. Addy says:

Stefano and Lyndsey,

It was great to stay in your hostel. Beautiful accomodation, great pizzas and awesome hiking trips! I don’t know how they do it, but they can make it very comfortable from the first moment you walk in. Lovely people!

Cheers

3. Kahoe Farms Hostel was my favorite Backpacker on my last three trips to NZ. Now I’m back in this wonderfull country an I will get there again.
    I’m lookin forward to meet Lindsey and Stephano. The wonderfull host of this special place.

4. John Baken says:

Dear Stefano and Lindsey,

we really loved our stay at Kahoe Farms! Not only did we have a beautiful room, we particularly liked the atmosphere during diner and the famous pizza’s!!!
    You really helped to make our vacation in New Zealand an unforgettable experience!

John and Bernadette Baken, The Netherlands

5. Mike & Jennifer says:

It’s 1am, and cold in Halifax. I find myself thinking about warm nights at the hostel, playing board games and eating the best pizza I have ever had; likely after a trek to The Nose, or the Rock Pools. I’m sure I’ll be back some day, I just hope I don’t get lost on my way in…
    All the best Stefan and Lyndsay

The canadians

6. Sayali says:

I havent even been there yet…. but just want to say what a lovely person Lindsey is and how awesome her customer service skills are :)

7. Christian Panigl says:

Only two days and one night at this little paradise was definitely not enough but was the icing on the cake of my 6 weeks travel through awesome Kiwi Land. Thank you & Stefano and Lyndsey for everything + pizza and cappuccini!

I hope I will be able to come again some day and stay longer at your marvellous Kahoe Farm.

Keep it up!

Christian from Vienna, Austria (and part-time Malles Venosta, Italy)

8. Lesley & David Titchmarsh says:

We have just arrived home after 4 weeks touring that wonderful place, New Zealand. The highlight was staying with Lyndsey and Stefano (kept calling him Lorenzo, don’t know why) at Kahoe. The surroundings, accommodation and pure magic of just being there and feeling part of something special has to be experienced to believe. Even the football is awesome with cows, donkeys and pigs observing the action under floodlights. I believe Germany beat the rest of the world. If only it wasn’t so far to visit we would be back next year. You have to go if you are in New Zealand Northland. Thanks for a wonderful experience Stefano and Lyndsey. Watch out for ‘Dirty Leeds’!

9. Joyce Beumer says:

It was really such a great place! The surroundings are beautifull with all the beaches & green mountains. Lyndsey and Stefano were so nice, they even did our laundry! Breakfast was very tastefull, and dinner was heaven…Thank you!
    We will be back in the future, we loved it!

Susan & Joyce

10. Jeanette and Brian says:

We had a fantastic stay with Stefano and Lyndsey at Kahoe Farm Hostel over the Christmas holidays – thanks for making us feel so welcome and the pizza was awesome.
    Of course the highlight was the New Year’s Eve soccer!!! (ps.Brian’s knee is recovered)…. We’ll be back!
    Thanks again