Visitor Book

Here’s what our guests say about us. If you’ve recently stayed with us you can leave your own comment.

1. Jack Opgenoord says:

Dear Lindsey and Stefano,
    Back home in a cold and rainy Holland we are longing again for the beautiful holiday in New Zealand. We will always remember the Kahoe Farm as one of the best hostel and B&B in the Northern island. The colonial villa, delicious wine and self made pasta’s, the great walking hikes to “Kahoe’s middle earth” and “Wairakau’s Lost world” and your hospitality were outstanding.

Jack, Lilian, Milou, Thuur
    Netherlands

2. Nick Swift says:

Hi…Great place, company, and wonderful food (local beef). Many thanks for your hospitality and your local knowledge…really enjoyed taking the scenic route you recommended round Tauranga Bay…though hard work the rewards were of breathtaking scenery. The massive hills set me up nicely for the rest of my epic journey accross NZ.
    Nick the cyclist…will send you some photos at a later date…Carry on the good work!

3. This is the BEST hostel in the country!!!!!
    Super friendly owners, delicious food, comfortable beds, and truly amazing area….
    MERCI BEAUCOUP !!!!!

4. Thomas says:

It is all ready a year ago that I stayed 10 days at your lovely Kahoe Farms Hostel. It is the place where I get used to my holiday of two months and to your delicious pizza’s. If it is possible I hope to meet you Stefano and Lyndsey again.

5. Mathias from Berlin says:

Lyndsey and Stefano, you are great hosts and you have the perfect place there, but you probably know that. I’m sorry to have left so early, but I had to move on. Thanks a lot for your trust in people you don’t even know. I very much like that. I hope to come again one day.

6. Dick&Marianne Rijs from Holland says:

Wonderfull when come back becouse 3day’s is too short.
    A bic kiss to you we giff you 5 stars

7. Lucy Conway says:

I stayed at Kahoe Farms hostel in 1992. I’m not surprised you still have a 96% rating on BBH – my friends and I still talk about how awesome it was. At the time Sky didn’t reach there so there was no football for Stefano, but I’m glad that’s fixed now!

8. Marion & Stefan says:

This is the most wonderful hostel in whole New Zealand. Believe it or not! :) Wonderful landscape, beautiful old houses, best pizza and espresso out of Italy and the nicest hosts you will find all over the country. We will come back!

9. Peter Ave says:

I had a great time at Kahoe. Lovely people. Fantastic sourounding. Lots of Hiking adventures. Kajaking, Sailing and not to forget the superb food. An ideal place for a nice holiday.

10. Keith Miller says:

Really lovely place to stay and relax for a few days. Or weeks! Very cool people and great food.

Please leave a comment