There are many things to do near Kahoe. Here are some of them.
- Kayak the Kahoe River through the mangroves into the majestic Whangaroa Harbour
- Explore the farm and surrounding area on scenic walks
- Take a day sail on a yacht around Whangaroa harbour and outlying islands
- Dive the Rainbow Warrior
- Play football on Kahoe Farms’ specially constructed pitch
- Discover the multitude of animals and pets on our east coast cattle farm
- Play golf at Whangaroa, Karikari, and Kauri Cliffs
- Have fish and chips at the world famous Mangonui Fish Shop
- Explore nearby beautiful beaches
- Visit Cape Reinga and Ninety Mile beach
- Take a trip to the Bay of Islands
Alternatively, you can just relax in the hostel!